#1 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,520 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Source: http://www.sundaywor...x.php?aid=11036

WRATH of the Titans hunk Sam Worthington (right) has revealed that he had a six-month hiatus on Irish shores before the filming of the epic movie Avatar.

"I wanted to go to the furthest place away from Australia and I typed Iceland into the keyboard but typed it in wrong and it came up Ireland," he discloses.

"I went all the way round - surfed up in Sligo and stuff.

"And when Jim [Cameron] came around going 'where's Sam?' and people were like 'he's on the islands' and he thought they meant the Australian Islands and my friend at the time had to go "no he's in f***ing IRELAND!'.

"And Jim was like, 'what the f*** is he doing there, you've got to get back!'.

"I loved it though." And he admits that were he to come and film in Ireland it would be a "wet set" - as in drunken!

#2 *I See You*

*I See You*

Titan

• Administrators
  • 3,534 posts
  • Locationwestern Washington (pacific northwest) USA

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

Sounds fun, but chilly, too! :a055:

A wet set would be fine for "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?," but I think it would present a bit of a problem for most scripts! :TeeHee:
Posted Image

#3 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,520 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

I have a feeling a LOT of sets are probably pretty 'wet' when the cameras have finished rolling for the day! :cheeky:

#4 *I See You*

*I See You*

Titan

• Administrators
  • 3,534 posts
  • Locationwestern Washington (pacific northwest) USA

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Well, sure, but the bar has a cage around it and a big lock on the door until someone yells, "Wrap!" for the day.. :111:
Posted Image

#5 Slinkyminx65

Slinkyminx65

New Terminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

'Wet set' - never heard of that before. I could quite cope with one of them though, more than happy to contribute in anyway i can. Im italian/scottish/irish, i can hold my drink (mostly!) It could be fun. :3005mhl:
This signature is not because I lust, but because I laugh ................................... no, really, its true! ;)

Posted Image

#6 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,520 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

Lol!!! I heartily agree!!! :beer:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users