14 replies to this topic

#1 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Not the best quality (and it is, of course, dubbed, so we don’t get to hear Sam’s lovely voice :( ), but here is the Italian trailer for ‘The Texas Killing Fields’.

The most up-to-date release schedule that IMDb have for the movie is as follows:
Italy September 2011 (Venice Film Festival)
USA October 2011
Finland 14 October 2011
Netherlands 24 November 2011
Sweden 21 December 2011 (DVD premiere)
France 28 December 2011
<

#2 mirorm

mirorm

New Terminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

trailer finally!!!kinda dark I like it :DanceAndShout: non posso parlare italiano :D
I'll be back

#3 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

I'm hoping we'll get an English trailer soon, or at least a better quality video! ;) Need some decent screen caps!!!

#4 *I See You*

*I See You*

Titan

• Administrators
  • 3,557 posts
  • Locationwestern Washington (pacific northwest) USA

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

Is it just me or is there something incredibly sexy about Sam sighting down the barrel of a shotgun with that white hot fire in his eyes! Law!! I don't ever want to be saved from it! :Thud: I'm really dying for this one. I love a dark gritty drama! :D

#5 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

:D Yep, this one looks good!!!

As does Sam with that shotgun! lol! Have to agree with you there!!! :D :wub:

#6 Chelinka

Chelinka

Advanced Avatar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

I like it, I got it a little translated, but didnt get wiser of it, but I really like it, And I do like Sam as a cop ! :D

#7 martha

martha

New Terminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

yeah, i love it! so attractive trailer! :cheerleader3:

#8 eternity

eternity

New Terminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

Another movie from Sam I cannot wait to see.

It is amazing how much Sam can play so many different and diversify roles and characters with such ease. I mean he could simply read the news and we would hang on every word don`t you think.

Thank you so much for the posting of the trailer it is been a while since I wanted to see something concrete about this movie, thanks again, take care!

Sam Worthington for Ever!

#9 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

You're welcome!!! :D

#10 mland

mland

New Terminator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hey folks, saw the Texas Killing Fields at a private screening in Houston today. All SAM FANS are going to love it.
He did a good job on my Texas accent with just a few slips (a little Aussie her and there). Story line is a little confusing, but all in all a very good movie. ALL the actors were great. Hope it does well in Venice.

#11 *I See You*

*I See You*

Titan

• Administrators
  • 3,557 posts
  • Locationwestern Washington (pacific northwest) USA

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

Seems like I've been waiting forever for this one. I usually like the genre if it's well done..and who doesn't want to see Sam Worthington "go crazy in the middle of Texas?" :smiley17:

A little Aussie slip here and there is nothing but appealing to my ears! :) I used to visit my father in Houston. Whew! Is it hot and humid in the Summer!!..and don't EVEN step on a fire ant hill! :wonder:

I find sometimes "a little confusing" actually means complicated and a lot of that irons out a bit the second time I see a film. I'm really anticipating this one!

The feel I gather from this one makes me want to see Sam PLAY the psychopath at some point in the future! He can muster a really wicked look when he wants to! :Thud:

#12 Guest_Jay_*

Guest_Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

looking goopd, trailer and mr worthiongton. finally ;-)

i was not here for a year or so..i wonder when this was filmed...totally lost track.

After completing CLASH 1 he did LAST NIGHT and then THE DEPTH..but when ?
Then he did THE FIELDS in 2010? and MAN ON A LEDGE in late 2010 and then CLASH II (spring 2011)and now DRIFT.
right?

i totally forgotten that he was already filming FIELDS.

anyone have a cap for me from FIELDS?

#13 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:15 PM

He did Last Night and The Debt before he filmed Terminator Salvation. ;) They've been waiting to be released because of all the turmoil around the ownership of Miramax.

So as far as I know it was The Debt, Last Night, Terminator Salvation (with Avatar being filmed at pretty much the same time, spread across a good year-and-a-half of that), then Clash, then The Fields, then Man On A Ledge, Then Wrath of the Titans, and now Drift.

And during that time he's setting up Full Clip Productions, signed on for Last Days Of American Crime and probably lots of other stuff we know nothing about or have heard only rumours! lol!

#14 Guest_Jay_*

Guest_Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

He did Last Night and The Debt before he filmed Terminator Salvation. ;) They've been waiting to be released because of all the turmoil around the ownership of Miramax.

So as far as I know it was The Debt, Last Night, Terminator Salvation (with Avatar being filmed at pretty much the same time, spread across a good year-and-a-half of that), then Clash, then The Fields, then Man On A Ledge, Then Wrath of the Titans, and now Drift.

And during that time he's setting up Full Clip Productions, signed on for Last Days Of American Crime and probably lots of other stuff we know nothing about or have heard only rumours! lol!

this is new to me taht he filmed DEBT and LAST NIGHT prior TERMINATOR.
amazing.

thanks very much for helping me out here.

#15 BethmooraRaven

BethmooraRaven

Titan

• Root Admin
  • 7,560 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

You're welcome babes! :Hug:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users